Busy!

Whoosh! This week has been BUSY! I took on A LOT! Work has exploded. I'm working multiple part time jobs, but it feels good to be working again. I'm just extremely busy now. Between Value of a Veteran, Military Child Education Coalition, writing a book chapter, a couple side hustles, and a new opportunity that I can't announce yet, I'm burning the candle at both ends.

In other news, I got my hair done and went a little blonder since it's warming up here. I took the Jeopardy test, which will likely result in nothing. If you don't get chosen for an audition, you never hear how you did, and they don't tell you your score. I had a key spouse meeting today to start discussing homecoming plans. Finally, I spruced up my office by organizing and getting this sweet new table:


Bryan is still doing fine. He's getting ready to CLEP another class for college credit, working hard in the gym, and studying to test for Senior Master Sergeant. He also became an ordained minister this week. Yep. Revered Bryan P. Jones, at your service.



My mom is here visiting. She got here Saturday and unfortunately the weather has been cold and rainy. We have been sitting around doing nothing. We watched Mother! and the entire first season of the Handmaid's Tale (she hadn't seen it... season 2 starts April 25!). We're hoping for some good weather so she can see our beautiful beaches.

Meanwhile, I continue with my gym routine, although with work I've been going to the 6:15am classes because it works better with my schedule. I've lost 7 pounds since Jan 22nd, so something's working!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown!

Holiday Blues

Red Horse Wives Gone Wild