Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

Well, this week was a quick one. Actually, this MONTH went by crazy fast, which is always a good thing during a deployment. Monday I worked all day and then cleaned the whole house. I always like to clean my house before I go on a trip. It just feels so good to come home to a clean, fresh house.

Tuesday I worked for a few hours and then me and mom (and Hoss) hit the road to Daytona Beach. The drive was uneventful, which is always a good thing. Wednesday we hungout, I worked (it's great to be able to work from anywhere!), and we got ready to head to Universal Studios.

Thursday I dropped Hoss off at Dogtona Pet Resort. They are really great and take wonderful care of Hoss. They post pics every day on Facebook and gave him a bath before I picked him up on Saturday.

Thursday and Friday me, mom and Aunt Joyce spent the days at Universal Studios. It was crazy busy and lines were long. We utilized the single rider line a few times and even though it was crowded, we got on every ride we wanted to. They even waited while I rode the two coasters by myself. I had butterbeer, Duff Beer, and tricked them into getting on Jurassic Park. Unfortunately, I didn't take ANY pictures! I was too busy on Snapchat!

Saturday morning we drove back to Daytona. I worked for a few hours and then we relaxed as I got packed back up to drive home on Sunday. I know what you're thinking. Why would you want to drive home on Easter? But, think about it. Roads are clear because everyone is where they want to be. And, I don't spend yet another holiday home alone. When I got home, I video called Emily, Natalie, my Dad, and the kids. Then I caught up on DVR shows.

Today, it was back to my routine. In the gym at 6:15am, worked for a solid five hours, mowed the yard, and now I'm watching 3 episodes of The Walking Dead that I'm behind on. Overall, it was a great week! Kate and Laura visit in 10 days and this *should* be the last month(ish) of this deployment! Oh, and it's my birthday month! Bring it on April!

I'll leave you with these adorable pics of Hoss:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown!

Holiday Blues

Red Horse Wives Gone Wild